Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No Bake Strawberries and Cream Pie Step by Step

A few years ago my husband's good friend Rick gave him this amazing yet simple pie recipe. It is a simple creamy pie with yogurt and Cool Whip. If your in a bind for a dessert recipe I suggest you give this one a try. I am certain you will make it over and over again.


My husband, Ray is usually the one who whips this one up, but today I'm giving it a try.



Ingredients:
1  8oz tub of Cool Whip
2  6oz containers of strawberry flavored yogurt
1 1/2 cups fresh chopped strawberries
1  6oz Graham Cracker Ready Pie Crust

Cut your strawberries into large chunks.

In a mixing bowl add Cool whip and yogurt.

Add those beautiful strawberries!!

Mix well.


Pour mixture into pie crust.
Even out that creamy goodness with a spoon!!
And put it in the freezer for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until firm.


Serve and Enjoy!
Buen Provecho!
I would love to hear some feedback...What is your "go to" desert when you're in a bind?
Thanks for stopping by!


Linking up with:

http://www.sew-much-ado.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment